Sunday, February 28, 2010

4th & 5th Grade Award Ceremony




We received notes from Parker & Paige's school teachers saying they would be receiving awards in the 2nd Trimester Awards Ceremony.

Paige was awarded Perfect Attendance and Honor Roll but we weren't exactly sure what Parker would be receiving. Each month the school focuses on two Character Traits and the teachers select one or two students from their class that exhibit these traits. The trait that Mrs. Jost selected was Trustworthy. I about jumped out of my seat when Parker received this award!!!! I'm sure there wasn't any other parent smiling as big as me! Mrs. Jost said that Parker is always honest, can be counted on to do the right thing which, of course, makes him TRUSTWORTHY!!!! What an awesome young man he is! I'm proud to be both Parker & Paige's mom!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment