We left the Boardwalk around 9:30 and our family drove to San Francisco and stayed over night in a hotel. Everyone but Parker fell asleep before we were even out of Santa Cruz!! The drive would have been a beautiful one driving along the ocean had we been able to see it!!!
We were all exhausted and slept in until 8:00. That's late for our family!
It was fun to go to San Francisco and see the sites. We saw:
- Ghiradelli Square (they have the cutest dog store!!)
- Fisherman's Wharf (we had lunch at Boudin Sourdough- YUM!)
- Sea Lion's at Pier 39
- Lombard Street (twice)
- Chinatown
- The Golden Gate Bridge
I hadn't been to SF for years to see the sites so really enjoyed being there! We had a great little family vacation. We did so much in two days that it felt like we'd been gone for so much longer. Now back to work, laundry, cleaning, shopping, etc!!!
Sounds like you've had some excitement in your life lately! I wish I could've gone to SF, too!! The cement looks fab :)
ReplyDelete